SCHEDULE WITH A SIMPLE, ROBUST WEB APPLICATION
On a Local union website created by Dispatch Dynamics, live RSS feeds from the RapidDispatch scheduler show available jobs and scheduled jobs in real-time in all local area facilities. The RapidDispatch split screen Scheduler, with drag-and-drop functionality and dual scroll bars, allows union dispatchers to fill jobs by dragging names of available members from the left side of screen and dropping them into job profiles for ships, gates, warehouses and other facilities displayed on the right side of screen.
- Member Availability Roster is in editable seniority/group order
- Customized data fields allow for local names, locations and hiring rules
- Reoccurring facility profiles retained, reused and repopulated
- Job scheduler has live, RSS feed to union website
- Names of stevedoring company or other clients, linked to each job profile
- Name of terminal or location linked to each job profile